1.19.2012

recycle.reduce.reuse

"Losing the war"

My brain keeps trying to reason with my heart but my heart can't make logical sense of the argument, feeling attacked and berated evoking a bewildered and belligerent response of love and hate Drawing a thin line in the sand and declaring war on my mind.
Leaving me hopelessly...
in love...
with you...
Even though I tell myself you're gonna do it again you dont care or feel the same you're gonna hurt me more.
My brain thinks its won battles...
It hasn't...
And its far from winning any war...
Mindlessly reacting brainlessly acting on your every whim moving and shaking jumping higher than you've asked yet again. I know Better than to let myself be used but I feel like I love the idea of somehow being useful to you.

You're using me..YOU'RE using me...you're using ME...
::sigh:: i know...
but it's okay..
.just... please...
Please...don't throw me away...

No comments:

Post a Comment